An ICMS Ambassador is a student who wants to promote the International Congress of Medical Sciences amongst fellow colleagues at their University/Faculty and help the Organizing Committee reach as many biomedical students as possible.
Let`s inspire the future generation of scientists and doctors!
Advantages of being an ICMS Ambassador:
- Be a part of a very friendly and motivated international team;
- Be mentioned on our new website
- Receive a certificate of appreciation after ICMS;
- Get a discount on your participation fee or you can even come for free to the congress depending on the number of participants you attract (50% discount for bringing 5 participants, 60% for 6 participants etc. and a free spot if you get 10 participants)
- Receive extra exchange points for your help**
**National level ambassadors only
Obligations of an ICMS Ambassador:
- Promote the Congress in the premises of their University using the materials that the OC provides (flyers, posters and brochures*)
- Give a presentation in front of students (in any biomedical field)
- Send photos showing your way of promotion with enthusiastic people around you (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Actively share information about the Congress on social media such as Facebook and Instagram
- Stay in touch with the OC throughout the whole year.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of ICMS 2019!
More information about applying SOON!