VISAS are required by all except the following:
- Nationals of EU countries and nationals of Iceland and Norway for stays of up to 90 days within the period of six months (except nationals of the UK and Ireland who may stay for up to 30 days within a six-month period);
Note: UK nationals living overseas do need a visa.
- Nationals of Andorra, Australia, Canada, Estonia, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Monaco, New Zealand, Switzerland, Vatican City and USA for stays of up to 30 days;
In order to come to Bulgaria, some of you will need VISA.Please visit the Bulgarian Embassy of your country with:
– Two recent passport-sized photographs not older than six months
– Passport valid for at least three months beyond the intended stay
– Letter of invitation (which you will get from us after application)
– Proof of sufficient financial means for the planned stay
– Proof of an existing round trip ticket (booking slip etc)
– Please note that the Embassy might ask for additional documents if found necessary.
– As we have already contacted the embassies there should be no problem for you to apply for VISA.
– In case of any trouble please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org