Review and Evaluation Procedure
All abstracts will be evaluated by a Jury of experts working in different scientific fields. This process will take place in the 20 days after the Abstract Submission Closure.
Criteria for abstract assessment:
1. Correctly written English
· clearly communicates thoughts and concepts
· uses concise writing; avoids repetition and wordiness
· utilizes professional language and style
· free of grammatical or technical errors
2. Formulation of the work’s aim
· The work’s aim is stated in a simple manner, questions are concrete and are testable.
3. Introduction background and context of the work
· establishes the importance of research
· describes the need for the research:
o generate new knowledge
o answer whether a previous observation can be replicated,
o document if previous findings can be applied to a different population
o determine if improved measurement techniques can clarify a relationship
4. Methodology used
· describe a stepwise approach to what was done
· identify primary endpoints/outcomes
· utilize existing instruments or procedures when possible
· maximize internal and external validity
· minimize bias/error.
5. Consistency of the results;
· pertain directly to the research question
· use design-appropriate raw data to characterize the primary and secondary outcomes
· include design-appropriate inferential or descriptive statistical indices
· avoid interpretations, explanations, and speculations.
6. Relevance and suitability of the conclusions, according to the work submitted
· addresses the original research question or hypothesis
· must be supported by the results
· does not extrapolate beyond the results of the study
· does not repeat the results
· does not introduce findings not presented in the results section
7. Impact of the research work.
The main body of the abstract must not exceed 350 words. Abstracts that surpass this limit will not be accepted by the website registration system!
Presenting participants will receive an email notification.
Please keep in mind that after being notified that you have been selected you can pay for the Congress with the early registration fee (30 euro) until the Early Registration Deadline. After that, the registration fee becomes 40 euro. After paying, there will be no refunds.
If you do not meet these conditions, your abstract will be disqualified.
Your abstract is guaranteed to be included in the XXI International Congress of Medical Sciences 2023 Abstract book once it has been accepted. The fee also gives you full access to the XXI ICMS, including the Scientific Programme, 3 Workshops, the Clinical Competition and the Social Programme.
Please check our website (www.icmsbg.org) for more information on the congress Fees & Payment methods.
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 5th, 2023